Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, July 20, 2018

Mini Vacation in Seattle

A week ago my family and I went to Seattle for 2.5 days with my parents, sisters, BILs, niece, and nephew.  It was a fun but exhausting few days.  We were packed from morning until 11pm at night.  Before leaving for our trip I made cards for the different people that we will be meeting up with.  It was relaxing creating these sunset scenes.  I write most of the cards at the airport while we were waiting to board the airplane.

In Seattle one of highlights was meeting up with family and friends that we have not seen for awhile.  What a blessing it was to see my uncle that I have not seen since junior high, my cousins that I have not seen since I was in elementary school, and two friends that my hubby and I have not seen for at least 5-6 years.


Besides seeing family and friends we had a good time going to the MoPop Museum (We went to the Marvel exhibit, the Jimmy Hendricks exhibit, the Fantasy exhibit, the Sci-Fy exhibit, and a video game exhibit.) (Here is a picture of me with my new friend, The Thing.),




up to the Space Needle (The view was amazing!),




ate good food (This is my favorite- corn battered waffles with pork belly.),


and went to Seattle Center (We saw the first Starbucks, walked around at the Market Place, went shopping, walked down a gum hallway, and walked at the pier.).



At our layover in Portland was so happy to get a Mango Dragonfruit Refresher and a SBs gift card..


It was an indeed an awesome trip.  My family and I thank the Lord for the opportunity to go there. Here is one last picture I will leave you with before I sign off for today.  It's the beautiful sunset from our plane.

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment