Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, July 23, 2018

A Tag and a Fun Time With a Good Friend

Happy Monday! Last week on Thursday one of my good friends and I had blast at Candytopia, a roving candy museum. It was funny a few weeks ago when we were talking on the phone I asked her if she would be interested in going to the museum.  She said that she was going to ask me if I am interested in going.  Great minds think alike.  :)  Good thing we purchased tickets that night online because the museum will be leaving soon to New York.   It was an hour full of fun, laughter, and sweet fellowship.  Prior to going to the museum I made her a this tag.  I colored it with my Copics and fussy cut the stamp image from Stamp Annie Thing to put on the tag.  My friend loves lady bugs so I thought that she would love the outfit the girl is wearing.

I attached the tag to some goodies for my friend.  All the exhibits at the museum were awesome. It is so cool how they used various kinds of candy for the everything. Here are some of my favorites.




There was one exhibit where they had a dust pan full of confetti and poured it on our heads.  That was kind of fun!

There was also a marshmellow pit.  We decided to not go in the pit, but we had fun playing with them.

I appreciate you for taking time to stop by from time to time to see what I have to share.  I would love to see who has been stopping by so if you would like please leave me a comment so that I can say "thank you."  Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment