Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, August 10, 2018

Time in Oahu Part 1

Sorry that I have been MIA for a bit.  My family and I just got back from beautiful Oahu for our vacation a week ago.  We had an awesome time visiting with friends, going sight seeing, eating onolicious food, and just relaxing.  It was cool that we went to the beach/pool 7 out of 10 days.  For the next three posts I will be sharing with you about our trip.  Two friends that I got to visit were Michelle and Grace.  I made these two tags for them.


Michelle gave me this gift and



Grace gave me this gift.


Here is a picture of Michelle and I


and of Grace and I.


It is always great seeing them and being able to spend some time together.  Before I end this post I a going to share with you one of favorites that we enjoyed- Snow Ice from Frost City.


I also want to share with you some fun projects that my family and I made at the Ben Franklin HPD event.  My hubby and son made the resin popsicles and my daughter and I painted the lazered cut wood (by Mizmatchedstar). 


We all had a fun time.  Besides making the above I made a shaker card.  My daughter made a stress ball and my son got to hold a riot shield and sit on and rev an ATV.  Both of them got to take a picture with one of the officers.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fun weekend!










1 comment:

  1. What a great swap. Your tags are adorable. And the gifts you received are great. Oh how fun to have the entire family do crafts at the Ben Franklin HPD event. Everything you all made looks so professional.

    ReplyDelete