Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, August 20, 2018

Time in Oahu Part 2

Happy Monday!  Summer ended for my kids last week. I am thankful that they had a fun summer with family and friends. I am sad to see the summer end, but both of them are happy to be back in school to see their friends.  As mentioned in a previous post this post and the next post I will be posting about some the happenings of when we were in Oahu last month.  On the Sunday that we were there I had a good time spending the day with friends while my hubby and he kids chillaxed at the hotel.  My tea friends and I had good time crafting, talking story, and eating together.  Each of us prepped a project for the rest of the group to make.  Prior to going to the get together I made a tea themed tag for each friend in their favorite colors.  On the back I wrote "Your friendship warms my heart"  (Sorry the picture is not centered.)


I attached the tag to a bag that I purchased from Daiso and put their gift inside.


Here a picture of all of us with the projects that we prepped (Back row from left to right: Melanie with a hand sanitizer holder, Brenda with a 3D project that fits into an envelope, Dori: box; Fran is the friend next to me with the itched coasters that she taught us how to make.).


Before ending this post I am going to share two of my favorite pictures that we took.  Here is one of one of my favorite foods that I tried (Mochi donut- We tried 10 different flavors. Just seeing the picture of the donuts is making my mouth water and crave for them.),


and a picture of the sunset from a beach at North Shore.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfull tags you made Colleen.
    I must do a search in my drawer for this stamp and use it again.
    Lovely photo of the 5 of you, I'm green with envy....hahah
    And nice to put a face to those TEAswap-ladies I have swapped with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Carla! Do you have the same stamp that I used on the tags? I's always nice to be able to put a face with the people that you have swapped with. Hopefully one day we will be able to meet you. :)

      Delete