Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

A Very Belated Christmas Post

Happy New Year Blogland Friends!  I hope that you all of you had a wonderful Christmas and is having a nice 2019 so far.  My apologies that I have been MIA since Thanksgiving.  When I was available to blog I was usually too tired.  Although Christmas is over I still wanted to share with you the tag that I made for our gifts. Each year I make a tag that has a religious meaning to it.  This year I decided to make a wreath using a scallop punch, a circle punch, and my gold pearl pen.


I also made a few other items.  I added googlie eyes to these magnets for two friends using wood pieces from the dollar bin from Le Target.


I purchased these "cupcake" socks for friends and put a topper on it.


Here are the handmade cards that I received.  All of them are fabulous. I always admire people that make their Christmas cards and get them out on time. I don't make Christmas cards and I am already in a rush to get them out.  LOL!

                                                                        From Karen I.

                                                                      From Cathy P.

 From Cary M.

                                                                     From Roberta S.

                                                                       From Nancy G.

                                                                      From Jayne C.

                                                                       From Linda L.

Hopefully I will have enough energy to post at least once a week again.  Until my next post, God bless and take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment