Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Thursday, July 11, 2019

A Panda Themed Post

Last month my daughter and I went to a make and take that one of my favorite stamp companies (Lawn Fawn) hosted at a local stamp store.  We had a great time making the make and take


and visiting with Marie the owner of  Lawn Fawn. Of course I had fun shopping too.


I gave her a panda themed gift by make her a tag with a panda on it and giving her two packages of panda cookies.  The panda stamp from Lawn Fawn is the birthday stamp that you receive when you place an order during your birthday month. I don't remember if it's from this year or last year.


I was on a roll with making panda themed cards/tags last month. I made a card for my tea swap last month with the panda from Kitty Bee Design.


I hope that all of you are having a wonderful summer so far.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. love that make and take card! Did you get instructions too? Love the fancy fold cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything was die cutted and colored for us already. All the instructions were given to us with a visual aid. Fawn Lawn has YouTube videos on how to use all their dies. I purchased the die. I will mostly likely watch the video before I use it.

      Delete