Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, July 1, 2019

Some Summer Treats

Happy July!  I can't believe it 's July already.   I hope that everyone is having a good summer so far.  Mine has been very nice and relaxing. It has been so relaxing that I have been feeling lazy and not really wanting to do much.  I keep thinking about posting on here each week but when I am on my lap top I have not really been in the mood to write a post.  Hopefully for the next few weeks I will be more in the mood to blog. Today I am going to share with you some gifts that I made to celebrate that summer is here.  I made some magnets using pineapple erasers from Target and from Michaels.


I also die cutted some tags in the shape of a sun.


Last but not least I purchased some pineapple cups and put pineapple flavored gum inside and made added googlie eyes to a pine apple light


As you can see I am still having lots of fun adding googlie eyes to different gifts that I make.  I am off to do some crafting for swap.  I hope that you enjoyed what I have to share to today.  Have a great week and stay cool.  Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. welcome back! the googlie eyes are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jayne! I hope that you are doing well. Thanks for taking time to look at my blog. I love googlie eyes.

      Delete