Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving from my heart to yours!  I hope that you are having a wonderful day today reflecting on how much you have to be grateful for.  This year on the first day of this month God put on my heart to take time each day to reflect upon His goodness in my life.  On my way to work each day I usually pray for God blessing upon my day as well as on my family's day.  Along with doing that this month, God has brought to my mind each day one person to thank Him for.  I feel very fortunate for all the people that God has placed in my life.  Each one I know God has placed in my life for a purpose and thank Him for how He has used each of them to bless my life.  Like me I hope that you had a chance to be thankful for the different things and people that you have been blest with.  Have a blessed day everyone and try to not eat too much turkey!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment