Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Cards and My New Friend

Happy Monday!  I hope that everyone had a good weekend and have recovered from all the eating for Thanksgiving.  Those of of you that went shopping on Black Friday I hope that you found some good deals. :)  I think I ate enough during Thanksgiving to last me for a month.  No Black Friday shopping for me this year since I spent enough on our trip to to SB.  Okay enough writing about eating and shopping.  It's time to share some Thanksgiving cards that I received.  Here are two cards that I received from good friends.



Aren't both of them just great!  Before ending my post for today I wanted to share with you one more picture from my mini vacation.  It's a picture of me feeding a giraffe. 


My son and I both had the opportunity to feed one.  What a fun, but scary experience it was.  It was a bit scary because we were afraid that his long, sticky tongue would lick us when we were feeding it a piece of lettuce.  I was lucky that it did not lick me.  I think my son received a little lick.   Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Love the two Thanksgiving cards you received. Ohhhhh, and feeding that gently looking giraffe looks like it was a lot of fun. Glad you didn't get licked. :-)

    ReplyDelete