Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, November 30, 2012

Tags, Tags, and More Tags

Wow!  I can't believe that today is the last day of November.  Only 25 more days until one of my favorite holidays.  :)  I always look forward to celebrating Jesus b-day but do not look forward to everything that needs to be done to prep for the it.  I am thankful though that my work load slows down in December so that I can enjoy prepping for Christmas be able to reflect on the real meaning of the season.  Today I am going to share what I made and received for this month's tea swap.  It has continue to be so much fun participating in the tea swap each month because of the optional themes that Fran comes up with.  I think following the theme for the swap makes it a lot more fun.  This month the participants were asked to make Christmas tags.  This is what I made for Melanie.


These are the fabulous and super detailed tags that she made for me.  I love them all!


This is how the tag holder looks closed.  Along with the tags, tag holder, and the cute pocket tea holder


she also sent me a RAK in my favorite theme- a Hawaiian theme.  Check out all the yummy goodies and fun crafty items that she suprised me with. 


Melanie, thank you so much for all the hard work that you put into making everything and for your generous RAK.  Have a blessed weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment