Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year

I can't believe that today is 2013.  As I reflect on 2012, I thank the Lord for all that He has given me to experience in the different areas of my life and for how He has used each one of them to mold me into the person that He wants me to be. I also thank Him for the different people that He has placed in my life and for the time to continue to craft.   I look forward to how God will work in my life in the coming new year and pray that He will help me to be a blessing and light to all those that He places in my life.  Praying that each of you will have a blessed 2013.  God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kitty looks so cute in her outfit. Wishing you a blessed 2013 too. I'm down for a nap before I continue cooking.

    ReplyDelete