Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, January 28, 2013

Cards With a Snowflake

 I hope that everyone had a restful weekend and had a chance to do some crafting.  I had a very well balanced weekend with doing some paperwork for work, spending time with family, running errands, and having time to craft.  I love it when I have a well balanced schedule.  With schedules like this I feel less tired.  Today I would like to share the "thank you" cards that I finally finished making for my Christmas gifts.  My store bought cards I sent out last month, but I did not get a chance to design these until last weekend and make them this week. I came up with one layout, but used different colors for the cards and snowflakes. 



The snowflake is a die and the Swiss Dots die is from Stampin Up.  I used a Pearl Pen to make the snowflakes look a little more fancy. I think they turned out pretty nice don't you?  :) Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Nice variation of colors Colleen. Glad you had a fun and balanced weekend. Those are the best. Have a super Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete