Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, January 25, 2013

Dinner With a Good Friend and Sister In the Lord

Last week a good friend and a sister in the Lord and I went out to dinner. 


We went out for Japanese food. Both of us ordered the same entree, but she ordered beef and I ordered chicken.



We had a lovely time of fellowship together while we enjoyed our dinner.  We wanted to order tempura ice cream for dessert, but they unfortunately ran out of the batter to make it.  :(  Before going our separate ways I gave her a little RAK and a card.  She loves coffee and ladybugs.


I hope that all of you will have a nice weekend.  Those of you who live in SoCal I hope that you will stay warm and dry.  :)

1 comment:

  1. You're making me hungry. Oh that meal looks so yummilicious, I could sink my teeth into it now. Nice RAK too. Your friend must've been all smiles. Have a super great weekend. Think I'll clean house and get it over with. :-)

    ReplyDelete