Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fun Items Made for and at My Daugther's B-day Party

A fabulous time was had by all at my daughter's b-day party at Build A Bear.  The b-day girl especially had a very good time.  She is already planning to go there for her next b-day party.  LOL!  She built the purple rabbit and picked out a Cinderella costume for it to wear.  I couldn't resist and built a Valentine's Day Hello Kitty.  Here is a picture of our two new friends.  :)


My hubby and I had a fun time working on everything for our daughter's friends.  I made these tags to attach to the gift bags for the party favors.


For the mail boxes that we purchased at Target I put  letterstickers on it for her friends names and my hubby used my Cricut to cut Hello Kitty out of vinyl.  We think they turned out pretty cute.


My hubby baked the cupcakes for our daughter's friends and one of my friends from work helped put the frosting on them.  I made the cupcake toppers using my Hello Kitty stamps.


It just happens that I have one with Hello Kitty on it which was perfect for her Build A Bear party.  I just love it when things coordinate together. Those of you that know me well knows how much I like to color coordinate everything and make items that follow a specific theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment