Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Year of the Snake!

It was the first day of Chinese New Year's yesterday.  According the some of the books I have read I Chinese New Years last for 14 or 15 days.  In honor of Chinese NY my family and I dressed up in our Chinese outfits and wore them to church.  Here is a picture of my hubby and I with our outfits on.  :)


We also gave some of our good friends red packages for their kids and a little gift from us. 


We are planning to go give the same goodies with the tags to our families when we have our new years dinners.  We are looking forward to some ono meals at Chinese restaurants to celebrate the new year and of course get to see different family memebers.  As an extra treat to help us bring in the new year we went to Disneyland after church. 



It was super cool getting to take a picture with Mickey, Minnie, Mulan, and Mushi. My daughter and I also learned how to ribbon dance.


Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment