Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Annual Stamp Party

I had my annual Stampin Up party last night with 16 friends over.   Raedean and Tracey


prepped three fun projects for us to make.


The party started off with them showing us how to make the projects.


Here we are having fun working on our projects


and being proud of our creations.


They gave away three raffle prizes.  I was lucky enough to win one of them.


Raedean and Tracey gave me a spiral bound catalog as well as this cute tissue box as a "thank you" for hosting the party.


We ended the party with doing some shopping in the catalog


and enjoying a custard.


I always look forward to having my annual stamp party.  I look forward to seeing what fun items I can earn "thanks" to what my friends have ordered.






1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, how fun. The projects you all made are awesome. I'm drooling over those custards. Chomp, chomp.

    ReplyDelete