Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine's Day Week at Work Last Week

It's always nice to have a long weekend, but difficult to get up early to go to work again.  Over the weekend my family celebrated Chinese NY with my hubby's family.  Then we went to Disneyland on Monday to have a fun and relaxing day before going back to work and school yeserday.  Yes, if you've been counting it was our third time going this month.  :)  I hope that whether you had a long weekend or a regular two day one that you had an enjoyable time.  Well, it was extra fun going to work last week because I go to decorate the staff room.  Two other co-workers and I were in charge of bringing snacks last week.  The fun part of it was getting to decorate the staff room to make it festive since it was Valentine's Day week.  It was hard to decide how to decorate the room because I needed things that were fast and simple, but at the same time I wanted it to look nice.  This is what I came up with.



On Valentine's Day I brought in heart shape cookies and had fun displaying it.


Work was not only  more fun because I got to decorate the staff room, but because we had Secret Pals to give gifts to each day.  Here are the gifts that I suprised my Secret Pal with.



 
On the last day I made  Terry a  purse with a matching card and put a gift card to one of her favorite restaurants.



This is what my Sccret Pal (which just happens to beTerry) gave to me.


I love all the Hello Kitty gifts that I was surprised with.  Valentine's Day is always such a fun time.  Thanks for stopping by today.  



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, how FUN. You and your co-workers went "all out" and I'm sure everyone had a blast. Love the heart doilies and arrangement you put together. Also, the purse and card for Terry is super sweet.
    The cookies look yummy too. Hope you ate one for me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete