Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, May 20, 2013

Crafty B-day Gifts

I hope that everyone  had a good weekend and is having a good week so far.  It was a very relaxing one for me for my family and I which is very nice.  It was nice to be able to hang out at home, do chores, and of course craft. Stay tune for a picture soon of the b-day cards that I made.  For today I would like to share with you three final pictures of from of what I received for my b-day last month.  Yes, I am a little behind in posting pictures. I received many generous and cute gifts, but these are crafty creations that I received from two friends.  One friend decorated this cute gift bag for me


along with these sakura themed gifts.


Another friend made these this this Hello Kitty box.


Check out how awesome the box looks opened.


I always feel very blest to have such creative friends.  They never cease to amaze me with their talent.  :)








1 comment:

  1. WOWIE Colleen, you sure received some awesome gifts. Your friends obviously know you VERY WELL. The sakura themed gifts a so beautiful. Love the washi paper she used and of course in your fave color, purple. OMG, that HK box is amazing! Your friend is gifted and talented. Have a super weekend....oh, has summer vacation started for you? ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete