Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, June 28, 2013

Two Vases

I hope that everyone had a wonderful week and is having a great summer so far.  Summer is one of my favorite seasons even though it can get pretty hot here in Southern California. One of the reasons I like summer is because that is when we plan have our family vacations.  We have two planned and am looking forward to some time away.  :)  Well today I would like to share with you two vases.  The first one is the one that I put together for a friend that let me borrow some of her yarn for a project that the students on my caseload were working on.  I punched out two different kinds of flowers using card stock, had each student write their name on a petal, and put glue dots on the flowers to put on a lollipop that is attached to a long stick.  The long stick comes in handy as the stem for the flower.  This is how the bouquet of flowers turned out.  (My apologies for the little shadow on the corner of the picture.)


The second vase that I would like to share is one that I received from a parent of one of my students.


It's such a clever idea for her to attach a bunch of pencils on the vase.  Of course the flowers were beautiful. Thanks for stopping by to see what I have to share.  Have a fun, crafty, and blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment