Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, September 9, 2013

A Busy, But Fun and Crafty Weekend

Happy Monday!  I hope that you had a good weekend.  Mine was a very busy, but fun one.  For me it always seems like everything falls on the same weekend which makes my weekend a little more stressful than I would like.  The best part of my weekend was being able to attend a Hello Kitty themed card making class at a local scrapbook store with my friend Esther.  Those of you that know me knows how much I love Hello Kitty.  Of course I could not pass up taking the class.  Here is one of the cards that we made. I love all the cards, but this is one of my favorites. (We embossed the card stock with the HK die.  Then sanded the embossed image.)


Esther and I surprised each other with a little some thing like we usually do when we take a class together. This is what she made for me (Isn't it super cute?)


and this is what she made for me.


I also gave her a RAK that I got from her from our trip to Oahu.


Have a good week everyone!  Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a super fun class!!! You and Esther had a great exchange of cards and RAKs too.

    ReplyDelete