Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, September 16, 2013

Tea Swap for August

It's always a pleasure and so much fun participating in the the tea swap that my friend Fran hosts.  I think it's extra fun to be paired up with someone that I know.  Last month I had the honor of being paired up with Brenda.  I met Brenda for the first time three years ago when we had a "tea party" together with 3 other friends when my family and I were vacationing in Oahu.  Since then Brenda and I have kept in touch periodically throughout the year and have been able to meet up for a tea when I am in Oahu.  Brenda made me this amazing book with pockets.  In each pocket she either put an insert with a super cute picture that she printed on the computer. Every other pocket she put an ono tea bag.  Here's the cover of the book



and here is a picture of some of the pages.



This the card that I made for Brenda was made using the optional theme that Fran had- using primary colors to make a kid's b-day card.


Thanks Brenda again for being the time that you put into making the lovely book and for being such a wonderful tea swap partner.  Until we meet again next summer for a tea party, I hope that we can keep in touch.  Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. You and Brenda sure had a nice swap!!! Love the book she made with the pockets. And your card is so happy and cheery.

    ReplyDelete