Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, September 6, 2013

Back to School Gifts

This was my first week back to work after having a wonderful summer off.  It was nice being able to see everyone again.  It was not so nice though needing to go to work when it so hot.  I am thankful that the A/C in my office works well.  I try to stay indoors as much as possible at work.  :)  Well today, I would like to share a picture of the gifts that I made/put together for my co-workers as well as for my kids' teachers.




It's always fun surprising my co-workers with different gifts throughout the year.  I always try my best to incorporate some thing hand crafted/stamped with their gifts. I purchased these cups (I tried to pick out cups with pictures that that each child would like.)  for some of friends' kids as their beginning of the year gifts and filled them with some ono snacks.


Thanks for coming by today to see what I have to share.  Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment