Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, September 13, 2013

Two Heartwarming Cards

Today I would like to share with you two beautiful cards that I received from two of my Sunday School students as a "thank you" for being one of their teachers.  This card is from Kristen



and this one is from Michaela.  (She also gave me a delicious bag of sour gummy stars.  :))


I feel very blest that the Lord has given me the opportunity to serve Him and work with the kindergarten kids at the church that I attend.  It touches my heart to see how God makes a difference in of their loves.  It also touches my heart when I receive super cute cards and notes like the two that I received. Both of their cards put a huge smile on my face. Have a lovely weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment