Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, September 15, 2014

A Beautiful Anniversary Party

Over the weekend, my hubby and I had the honor of celebrating the 10th Anniversary of two friends. On their invitation they asked that their guests not give them any presents.  I honored their request, but made them a special card.




I was a little stumped with making the anniversary card.  I don't think I have ever made an anniversary card for anyone except my hubby.  I did some research online and was able to come up with the above card without CASing anyone's work beside the two hearts.    The banquet was beautiful and have the most amazing food.




Their cake was beautiful too.


Best of all I got to see two of my friends from grad school.


Before leaving the celebration my hubby and I took a picture with the special couple



and took a picture together.


For those who live in SoCal try to stay cool.  It's been unbearably hot!!!!!!!!  I sure hope that it cools down soon.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment