Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fun Cards With Copics

I hope that everyone is having a good week so far.  Mine has not been too bad.  :)  Today I will be sharing with you the tea swap cards from last month.  I was once again paired up with a friend.  This time I was paired up with Fran, the person that organizes the swap every month.  The optional theme was to make a card that has some sort of coloring with Copics, color pencils, etc.  I was so excited when I saw this theme because I love coloring.  I find it very relaxing.  :)  This is the card that I made for Fran along with a matching tea bag holder.


Here is close up picture of the card.


The stamp is from Alota Rubber Stamps and the embossing folder is from SU (I chose to use the embossing folder so that the background can resemble a bee hive.)  I was not completely happy with the card after I put it together so I decided to make a bow using a bow die from My Favorite Things.  I think the bow adds the perfect finishing touch to my card.  What do you think? This is the super cute card and matching tea bag holder that Fran made for me. I love them both!


Each month I always have lots of fun participating in the tea swap, but this month I found it even more fun since the optional theme is some thing that I really enjoy and of course because I was paired up with one of my friends.  I hope that you enjoyed what I shared today.  Have a wonderful and crafty rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. You and Fran had a really sweet swap. Love what you both created. How fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete