Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Card With a Speech Bubble and Other Fun Craft Creations

Happy September!  I hope that all of you had a relaxing  Labor Day weekend.  Today I would like to share the cards from July's tea swap.  My friend Fran is always coming up with fun optional themes for our tea swap cards each month.  The optional theme for July was to make a card with a "speech bubble" on it.  I sure had fun making the card.  My favorite part was coloring with my Copics.  I find coloring very relaxing.


Since my swap partner was my good friend Gail I sent her a few extra goodies.  One of the goodies was the magnet above.  When I saw the magnet at the store I couldn't pass up getting it since it's so cute and matches so well with the card that I made.  I also sent her


Here is the fun items that Gail made for me


along with these goodies that she included.



Gail and I both love Asian stuff.  I think it's so cool that both of us decided to make each other items with an Asian theme.  Thanks Gail for making July's tea swap extra fun.  Before ending this post I wanted to share a picture that my hubby and I took with the writer and inspirational speaker Christopher Yuen.


We had the privilege of listening him share his testimony two weeks ago at church.  It was such a blessing to hear how God has worked in his life. He was once gay and through the example that his parents were to Him help lead him back to God.   I hope that you liked I had to share today. I hope that you have a good rest of your week and have some time to craft.





1 comment:

  1. You picked the perfect image and speech bubble for your sway. Awesome coloring too Colleen. You're a pro! Ummm, I remember those Coconut Balls candy. Gee, I think the last time I ate them was when I was a kid. Might have to get me a pkg. LOL. Gail is also an amazing crafter. The DP with the "chochin" (lantern) is so pretty and very Asian. Love it. Great swap!!!!!

    ReplyDelete