Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thoughtful and Generous RAKs

It is always fun receiving "happy mail" rather than bills and junk mail.  I don't know about all of you, but when I get the mail I always look through everything to see if I received any "happy mail" before I look to see what else was received.  Recently I received "happy mail" from Robyn,


Karen,




and Gail (Inside the watermelon decorated box and envelope are Jambo gift cards and a box of green tea pocky sticks.  She put the stamp set in the decorated cello bag.


Beside receiving "happy mail" my friend Susanna surprised with an ono RAK


She put the goodies in a bag (in my favorite color) that she tied with super cute ribbon and attached a loom bracelet that she made using loom bands that are in my favorite colors.


Here is a close up picture of the loom bracelet.


I think it's pretty fancy.  One day I need to figure out how to make fancy ones like this.  I am a beginner when it comes to loom bracelets. A big hug and mahalo to Robyn, Karen, Susannna, and Gail for thinking of me and for surprising me with such thoughtful gifts.  I love them all!  Before ending today, I wanted to share a picture of my new pet.  :)


When I was shopping at Downtown Disney I could not resist and had to purchase Rocket the Raccoon from "Guardians of the Galaxy."  Isn't he cute? If you have not seen the movie yet, I strongly encourage you to watch it.  I am not usually into superhero movies, but I loved this one.  It has a variety of scenes full of humor, action, and sentimental parts.  Thank for dropping by to check out what I have to share.

1 comment:

  1. I can sure relate. Happy mail would brighten anyone's day. Definitely better than bills and junk mail. You sure received a lot of nice RAKs. That's a cool raccoon too.

    ReplyDelete