Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, April 24, 2015

A Fun and Memorable Weekend Crafting and Eating

Last weekend was indeed another fun and memorable one.  It started off with my good friend Esther and I attending a class taught by one of  the leading ladies of Sizzix- Stephanie Bernard.  It was awesome attending her sold out class and getting to chat with her.  I met her once before at an expo.  She is one super nice and talented person.


Here is Esther and I with 2 out of the 3 cards that we made.


It was of course awesome getting to shop in her store too.


Check out all her products, cutely decorated store, and all the card samples.


After purchasing some fun products Esther took me out to lunch for my birthday at Yard House.  We ordered a Poke Stack for our appetizer.  


Each of us ordered an entrée, but shared a half of our burgers with each other.  She ordered a lamb burger on potato bread and I ordered a burger with lobster on top.  Both of them were onolicious! The french fries were very good too.  It seems like they fried them twice to make them extra crispy.


Before heading home we stopped a very elegant bakery called Casey's Cupcakes.


Esther purchased a cappuccino cupcake for me. Both of us had so much fun together at lunch that we lost track of time.  I had to rush home for a dinner party that I was having with some friends for my birthday.  Thankfully the traffic was not too bad and I got home at a decent time.  I freshened up my make up and changed by clothes and was off to dinner.  It was very nice having dinner with 4 good friends at Green Street.

Two people ordered their Diane Kale salad,


one person ordered their regular Cornucopia salad,


and two people ordered their regular Diane salad.


We all had a fun and delicious time together.   As a "thank you" gift to all the friends that I have had lunch or dinner with so far to celebrate my birthday I made them a treat holder using one of my newest dies from Sizzix and a delicious piece of chocolate pattie in it.



It has been such a blessing and so much fun celebrating with various friends this month.  I look forward to a few more get together with friends. After all my birthday meals I am definitely going to need to go on a diet.  LOL!  Have a blessed day! Until next time!








1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, that's what I call a FUN weekend. Crafting and good eats is the way to go. The Sizzix treat die is super cute and you chose the perfect DPs. The pink bows really pop. Bet your friends loved them too. Have a fun and another crafty weekend.

    ReplyDelete