Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Card, Ono Food, a Monkey, and a Mouse

This week has been super busy but fun. Work has been busy as usual, but I have been having lots of fun doing various activities with my family which has not left too much time for me to craft.  I usually make "thank you" cards for friends, but this time around I only made 3 cards and the other ones were cyber cards (I made one card and attached a picture of it with the thank you e-mails that I wrote.) Here is the card.


It was fun taking a break from paperwork to make a few cards.  Before ending here are a few pictures of what I have been doing with my family.  Friday we went to Universal Studios for a few hours. We had a great time seeing various characters- Woody Woodpecker, the Simpson characters, Fiona and Shrek, and Curious George.


We enjoyed an delicious dinner together which included a foot long hotdog, a waffle and chicken sandwich, a BBQ sandwich, and a chicken dinner.


Yesterday my daughter and I were attended the Minnie Rocks the Dot event in Downtown Los Angeles.

We had a fabulous time together taking pictures together, seeing various cute Minnie dresses,



and going shopping.




After the event we went with my hubby and my son to run some errands and have dinner at one of our favorite Hawaiian restaurants in Gardena, Bob's Hawaiian Style Restaurant.  Here is the ono food that we ordered.  I ordered oxtail soup.


My son ordered potatoes with eggs and spam.


My hubby ordered teri chicken and beef.


My daughter ordered saimin.  All the food was super ono.  We felt like we were briefly back in HI again. Yes, the food at Bob's was that good.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and a nice week ahead. 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute thank-you card Colleen. Love the embossing and snowman. I always enjoy seeing all of the fun places your family goes to and the YUMMY food you all grind. At the moment, I'd sure go for some teri beef, teri chicken, and a side order of saimin. LOL.

    ReplyDelete