Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Gift Card Holder and My Time in SD and at Knotts

Happy New Year to you and your family!  I have not done any crafting in the past two weeks.  I have been having too much fun in San Diego (My family and I went there a day after Christmas and were there for 4 days.) and at Knott's Berry Farm.  The last crafty item that I made was a gift card holder for a friend at church that will be going up north for nursing school.  A bunch of us from church chipped in to give her an Amazon gift card.  I volunteered to make a gift card holder for her. 


Here is the present open.  I hid the brad under the bow so that the top of the present can open and close.


Before ending this post here are a few pictures of our trip to SD.  We have been there many times but this time was one of our favorites.  We went hiking (The hike reminded of us being in Hawaii with the majority of the trial overlooking the ocean.),


visited Cabrillo National Monument,


visited a war memorial,

 
visited Heritage Park (It is an area that has various beautiful Victorian houses.),


visited the SD Mission,


and climbed up to a lighthouse.


Of course we ate some ono food. 




We relaxed for one day after coming back from SD.  Then went to Knott's Berry Farm on New Year's Day.


It was lots of fun seeing the Peanuts characters, going on rides, and eating their famous fried chicken.  Their steamed cabbage is very good too.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment