Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, January 10, 2016

My Memorable Weekend

I hope that this post is finding all of you doing well as this weekend is coming to an end.  I hope that all of you had a nice, fun, and relaxing one.  Mine was very nice and memorable with it starting with me prepping for my daughter's b-day party (Her party was on Saturday.  Stay tune for pictures in my next post.) on Friday all day and ending it with going with a friend Cathy visiting from New York at Disneyland. (She has been to California two other times but has never been to Disneyland.  She has been anxiously waiting to experience a magical time.)  Before heading to Disneyland from her hotel my family and I surprised her with two of our favorite snacks from Disneyland.  (I made a bow that matches with the sticker on the package.)



She surprised me with some fun crafting items.


We were hoping to take her to Carnations to enjoy a fried chicken dinner. Instead we went to
because the line was too long at Carnations.  The food there was very good too.  Here are Cathy and I with the 60th Anniversary chocolate berry cake.


Cathy wanted to watch the 60th Anniversary parade


and the fireworks so that is exactly what we did after dinner. 


She loved watching both of them.  My family and I have watched them many times but were still loved watching them.  Before leaving Disneyland we went on some rides


and took a few more pictures.  It's always so much fun visiting with Cathy.  Before ending this post I wanted to share some thing that I watched today that brought me to tears.  (Yes we went to Disneyland/California Adventure after only a day break.) It was the Aladdin Stage show at California Adventure that got me emotional since it was the last time that it will be showing.



The show is always very well done and my family along with many fans will miss it dearly.  My family were so thankful to be able to make it in to watch the show after 2.5 hours waiting in the stand by line. Check out the huge crowd of people waiting. 


Thanks for stopping by today to see what I have to share.  Have a blessed week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment