Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, October 17, 2016

A Bridal Shower and a Fun Weekend

Happy Monday!  I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and is ready to start another week of work.  I had a fun and relaxing weekend with family and friends.  Before I share a few pictures of my weekend I would like to share with you a fun bridal shower that we had at work for my friend Alice.  This is the card that I made for her.  I made the card using the color scheme of her wedding.


Here is bunch of my friends and I with Alice.


My family and my weekend started a little early since my kids got out of school early on Friday and my hubby worked half of the day.  We went out for diem sum



and went hiking afterwards.  On Saturday we went to a pumpkin patch.


Yesterday we went to California Adventure.  It was lots of fun seeing a preview of "Moana"


and "Dr. Strange."  I think  they are going to be a big hit.  Here is picture of Dr. Strange's costume.


We end our time there with having dinner at the Cove Bar.  We had mini sliders,


lobster nachos,


and artichoke dip and chips. 


All of it was delicious but my favorite were the sliders.  I hope that all of you will have a blessed week.  Until next week my blogging friends, happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card Colleen. OMG, that's a whole lotta pumpkins. How fun. Enjoy seeing all of your food pix too. Your weekends are always filled with fun activities. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete