Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, October 23, 2016

A Fun Time With a Good Friend and Some Fun Pictures

I hope that all of you had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was pretty nice until I started having a fever.  I have been having a fever off and on today.  I hope and pray that it will go away soon.  Anyways, today I will be sharing with you what my a good friend and I gave to each other when we met up for our monthly lunch together on Friday. Awhile back she purchased a magazine for herself and for me that came with some Hawaiian dies and a stamp set.  We agreed to make some thing for each other using the dies and/or stamps.  I made this card for her


and gave her a mini purse filled with goodies. 


I purchased the bag from Daiso and added some Hello Kitty ribbon to it.  This is what she made and surprised me with.

We shared a kale salad


and sword fish with rice.


Before I end this post I wanted to share some fun pictures with you.  On Saturday my family and I went to the Pixar Exhibit at a local museum




and helped Hello Kitty campaign for president.  :)


I hope that all of you will have a wonderful week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment