Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, October 8, 2016

A School Themed Swap

Happy Saturday blogging friends!  I hope that you are having a relaxing weekend so far.  Today I will be sharing what I made and received for last month's tea swap.  The optional theme was school/  My good friend Gail and I were paired up.  This is the card that I made for her


along with a book on crocheting animals.  Besides paper crafting she also enjoys crocheting.  She said that when thinks of  the word "school" Fall comes to mind.  I love the beautiful DSP that she used to make this card for me.

Along with card she sent me a fun RAK which included some goodies for my family.  My favorite are the clips with the happy faces on them.



Before I end I would like to share with you a super cute pumpkin shaped like a pumpkin. 


I saw it at one of the Disney Hotels.  Can you believe that the whole scene is made out of rice krispy?  It's so amazing! Thanks for stopping by to see what I have been up to.  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment