Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, October 1, 2016

A Hawaiian Themed Post

Happy October!  Wow!  I can't believe that it's October already.  Just when I thought it was cooling off about a week ago it started heating up again.  It sure has been hot in SoCal.  It definitely does not feel like Fall.  I hope that it cools off soon. Since it still feels like Summer I think sharing a card with a HI theme would fit the weather perfectly.


I gave a friend the card last month when my daughter had a play date with her daughter. Along with the card we gave her one of our favorite HI snacks and a kawaii pencil from HI and some custards. 


Before I end I am going to share a picture of my hubby and I at California Adventure on our little date yesterday.  We were there to attend the last week of the Annual Pass Holder event.  It was a bit of a rush for us there, but we are glad that we got in a few rides, had lunch, and went to the event before heading off to pick up our kids from school.  What we wore matches perfectly with my HI theme post today.  :)


It was fun getting to meet Pocahontas.


Have a blessed rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment