Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, March 31, 2017

My Week With Friends and Crafting

This week I had a week off from work which was very nice and relaxing.  I thank the Lord for the chance to relax and spend some time with different good friends.  I surprised each of them with a RAK.  On Monday I went our to lunch with Esther. This is what I surprised her with.


She made this beautiful card for me.


Esther I went our for Mexican food.  The menudo was my favorite.


On Tuesday I went out to lunch with Rita.  This is what I made and got for her.



We went to a restaurant at the mall that makes different types of chicken.  I ordered Hainan Chicken and she ordered roasted chicken


On Wednesday afternoon my hubby and I went to a museum together and had lunch together.  He ordered Loco Moco with an oxtail sauce.  I ordered Duck Confit.  We shared an eggplant dish that is made in three different ways.  I should have surprised my hubby with a card, but I didn't.  I will have to whip up one for him one day soon.


On Wednesday evening Susanna and I went to prayer meeting together and went out for dessert afterwards.

This is what I made for her and gave to her.

I thank the Lord for the opportunity to spend time with some of my good friends this week and with my hubby. It was fun to get to make a card/project each day this week.  Stay tune for what I worked on yesterday.  Have a wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Wowie, nice swaps and lots of yummy food. You sure dine with a great variety of good eats. Drool. LOL

    ReplyDelete