Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, October 2, 2017

Two Cards and My Weekend

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Even though mine was a busy one it was pretty nice. I am happy that I was able to spend time with my family, friends, and finish up my paperwork in preparation for my meetings at work this week.  Unfortunately, not time for crafting though.  Before I share you a few pictures of this weekend I would like to share with you my tea swap from last month.  The optional theme was to make a card using a new technique, tool, stamp, etc. that we have.  I decided to use a stencil to make a card for Jayne.  (I previously posted a few cards using the same stencil.  The card that I made for Jayne is the first one that I made using the stencil.)


This is the card that she made for me.


Here are a few pictures from my weekend.  After a marriage conference at church on Saturday my family and I went out to lunch with my parents, sisters, BILs, niece, and nephew.  I think we ordered every possible bento box on the menu.  All the food was really good.

This afternoon we went to Disneyland with friends


and had dinner at one of our favorites restaurants Jollibees.  I a halo halo for dessert.


I hope that everyone will have a blessed week.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. As always, nice swap! Ohhhh, the bentos sure look yummy. They're making me hungry. What's a halo halo desserts. Looks cool and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete