Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, October 27, 2017

Cards in Honor of Boss's Day

Hope that everyone is doing well. It has been a bit rough on my end but through it all God has been revealing His love for me in various ways and reminding me what is important in life.  One thing that He has been reminding me is to slow down to take notice not only of the big ways, but the little ways that He works in my life each day.  Through staying focused on Him and taking time to think of others has helped me to make it through each day in a positive way. Two people that I thought of this week was my two bosses.  I surprised my two bosses with a gift and a card to honor them for Boss's Day.  Yes I was a week late in surprising them.  These are the cards that I made.  The tag opens up like a card too.



I used a retired Stampin Up stamp set that has an eagle in the set to put on the card. I used an eagle stamp because that is our mascot.  Before I end this post I would like to share some onolicious pictures of the food that my family and I ate last week at California Adventure.  We ordered sour dough bread bowls.  One was filled with chicken salad and the other one was filled with mac and cheese.



For dessert we had pumpkin spice churros.


Thank you for stopping by. Have blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Bet your 2 bosses were pleasantly surprised with your awesome cards. The sourdough bread bowls look so yummy. I would love to sink my teeth into one now. LOL. Pumpkin Spice churros? Ohhhh, yummy.

    ReplyDelete