Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

October's Tea Swap

Hope that this post is finding you doing well. I have been pretty busy with work.  My allergies were also acting up.  I was coughing like crazy off and on throughout the day.  I was coughing a lot in the middle of the night.  The coughing caused me to pull some muscles in my back and in the above my hip.  It was been a bit painful to walk, get up, and cough.  I have been praying that my cough would go away very soon and of course that my aches and pains would too. Thankfully over the weekend my cough has gotten a lot better.  I am still aching a bit.  With working being so busy I have not been crafting.  I am getting very behind on making my Christmas tags. LOL!  Since I have not been crafting for the past two weeks or so what I will be sharing with you today is the tea swap for October.  Yes, from October.  I am a bit behind in posting.  I had the privilege of being paired up with my good friend Fran.  Check out the awesome card that she made for me.


She also surprised me with some fun crafty products


and some of my favorite HI snacks.


This is the card that I made for her


along with the goodies that I sent to her. I sent her a snack too, but I can't seem to find the picture on my hard drive right now.  Sorry!



I think the theme of the swap was Thanksgiving.  It's cool that we both decided to make a card that represents the both of on it. We are both truly blest to be part of each others lives.  I thank the Lord each day for Fran and for the friendship that God has blest us with. Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment