Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Thursday, December 28, 2017

A Belated Merry Christmas

I hope that everyone had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas.  My family and I had a fun and memorable day celebrating Jesus birthday. (I was hoping to post the day after Christmas but I had a hard time downloading the pictures from my phone.   I was finally able to get them downloaded last night.) Prior to all the celebrating each night last week I made tags with the assistance of my hubby for our gifts.  We stayed up until 2am for several nights making them.



To save on time we only had one handmade per family.  The families that have more than family member that received a gift received store bought tags. Here are a few of our decorations.



On Christmas day my hubby and I are asked each year to lead worship in the kids' Sunday School Department.  I am always super nervous before we need to do it, but I am always glad that we get to serve together as our gift to Jesus's for His birthday.


Here is a close up picture of our outfits. We thought it would be fun to both wear our "lights."  If you take a closer look at the lights that I was wearing every other light is Mickey's head.  :)


I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week.  Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

  1. You created some really cute tags in holiday colors. Love all of the Tsum Tsum's under your tree. How cute is that? You and Benson were very festive to wear Christmas lights. Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun making the tags. We usually put the gifts in gift bags so making the tags is our personal touch to the gift. It was my daughter's idea to put the Tsum Tsums under the tree. We had lots of fun stacking them. People were asking Benson and I why we did not make the lights go on with the necklace. We thought that it would be too distracting to the kids when we led worship.

      Delete
  2. What a super Christmas tree, I spotted Mickey baubles...awesome.
    Happy New Year to you and your family Colleen and I wish you a good and creative 2018.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Carla! Yes we love our Mickey ornaments. I can't wait to get more to add to our tree next year. LOL!

      I hope that you and your family will have a blessed 2018!

      Delete