Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, December 15, 2017

A Hello Kitty Card and Tag Card

Sorry that I don't have anything with a Christmas theme to post today.  I am a bit behind in getting my tags done.  Hopefully by next week I will have them done.  :)  Today I would like to share with you what I made for two friends that likes Hello Kitty.  The first one is a "thank you" card. (Sorry that I took the picture of the card in the car right before I gave it to my friend.)


The second one is a "birthday" tag that opens like a card.


I love the HK scrapbook paper.  I used one of my favorite HK stamps on them.  Since I don't have any crafty to post today with a Christmas theme here are some fun Christmas themed pictures from Disneyland. My family and I went with some friends there last Saturday.





It was especially awesome experiencing some magical snow. :)I hope that all of you are having fun prepping for Christmas.  I can't believe that it is only 10 days away.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet cards Colleen and I love the HK DP. OMG, all of the lights at Disneyland must've been a beautiful sight to see. I can only imagine. Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete