Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, December 9, 2017

November's Tea Swap

Hope that everyone is doing well and having fun getting ready for Christmas.  My family and ordered out 200+ Christmas cards through Shutterfly on Cyber Monday.  I am almost done with writing our annual newsletter.  After the newsletter is done I will make my Christmas tags.  I hope that I can get them done in time.  Well today I will be sharing the tea swap for Nov.  The optional them was to make a Christmas card or Christmas tags.  I was asked to send a card/tags to Linda. This was the first Christmas card that I sent out for this year.


I sent her a few extra goodies.

She made this card for me




and sent me these items.



Before ending this post I want to share some cute pictures of the time my daughter and I went to a local farm for a tour, to take a picture with Hello Kitty, and several cute backdrops.






The tour was lots of fun.  We got to taste broccoli, persimmon, cuties, lettuce, carrots, and cilantros.  It was the freshest fruits and veggies we ever ate.



Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment