Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, March 10, 2018

A Hello Kitty Themed Post

I hope this post is finding all of you doing well.  I am so glad that today is Saturday. Let the weekend fun begin!  :)  Today I am going to share with you a tag that I made for a good friend.  I attached it to a bag



that I put a some Hello Kitty cards in. After I attached the tag to the bag I used my bow die cut to make a bow. I think the bow added a nice finishing touch to the tag.  What do you think?



The cards are so cute that I could not resist purchasing them for myself too.  :) Before I end this post I wanted to share with you a super cute picture that I took with HK last weekend at the grand opening of a Sanrio store locally that my daughter and I went to.


Check out the cute items that my daughter and I won and received for free. 



Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Ooh a real Hello Kitty store to buy items directly....you are one lucky lady Colleen to go and visit all those stores with awesome goodies ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recently my daughter and I have been visiting some new Sanrio stores. It is sure dangerous for my wallet. LOL! Do you have local stores that sale HK products?

      Delete
  2. Your tag is really cute and the tiny little bow sure adds that finishing touch. I'm sure your friend LOVED your gift. That is so awesome that you and Kylie won some goodies too. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! The tiny bow die cut that I recently bought is one of my favorites. K and I have been having fun visiting different Sanrio stores and getting some freebies.

      Delete