Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Celebrating Chinese New Year

Happy Year of the Dog! Hope that everyone is doing well. Lately I have been much too tired to craft.  I hope that I will have more energy soon to craft.  I have only been crafting when a swap is soon to be due or if I really need to do make a project for an event or a person.  The latest projects that I worked on were for Chinese New Year.  I decorated tags and put a magnet on the back of them to put on different goodies.  This is the one that I made for friends.



This one was for family.


It was fun using the "dog" character from the Dandelion Design Chinese New Year set. Here are a few pictures from our my family and I celebrating Chinese NY.  My hubby, my kids, and I wore our Chinese clothes.  Here is a picture of my hubby and I


and a picture of my sisters and I.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment