Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

One of My Favorite Themes

Last month I made two cards in a Disney theme for two good friends that are huge Disney fans like I am.  Along with their Disney themed birthday gift I made them these cards.


Since this post has a Disney theme here are pictures from the last time that I went to Disneyland and Calif. Adventure.  My hubby and I went to both places on a little date.  We had an adventurous date without our kids as we went to purchase Easter Egg maps at both parks as well as Downtown Disney.  We purchased the three maps and claimed the winning eggs before we went hunting for the eggs.  We did not want the winning eggs to sale out.  We found one egg at Calif Adventure and Downtown Disney but we did the entire hunt at DL.   We will wait for our kids to do the hunt at the other two places.  After a fun day of hunting we ate some food at the Food and Wine Festival and ate a fancy meal at Carthay Circle.  We ended our date with watching the fireworks.  Here are some pictures of our date.




Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment