Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, June 1, 2018

Two Birthday Cards

Happy Friday! Sorry that I have been MIA!  It has been super busy with work lately.  There has not been much time to do anything but paperwork.  When I am not doing paperwork I am sleeping.  LOL!  I have not done any stamping for the past few weeks.  I am hoping to do some tonight and hopefully this weekend.  :)  What I am going to share with you today are two birthday cards that I made back in April.  Both of them are made with a cherry blossom die that I got for free with purchasing a magazine.


When I saw the die I knew I had to purchase the magazine.  I love the flowers that it cuts and can't wait to use it again soon to make some fun cards.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Both are gorgeous and elegant cards. I totally love your layouts.
    Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete