Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, June 25, 2018

A Cherry Blossom Themed Gift, Shopping, and Dinner

I hope that everyone is enjoying the summer weather. It has been pretty hot here in SoCal. I think with it being so hot it has made my creative mojo go on vacation to a place that is cooler.  LOL!  I am a bit behind on my crafting.  I better get to work after I finish this post.  What I am going to share with you I made two weeks ago for a friend that loves cherry blossoms like I do. I made her a cherry blossom card using my die cuts along with two clips and a magnet.


I surprised her with the card and items when we went shopping together and had a nice dinner together.

I have not known my friend very long, but it feels like we have known each other for years because we get along so well.  We clicked from the start.  I am truly blest by her friendship and look forward to many more happy and memorable times together.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make a cherry blossom card with matching paper clips in 2 different sizes and a magnet. Nice set Colleen. Ummmm, all that food looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. funny gifts

    ReplyDelete