Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Cute Zero Calorie Treats

Thankfully all the paperwork and meetings at work are settling down.  Since work has been so busy I have not had much time to craft.  I am glad that God gave me the opportunity to do some crafting last week which He used to help me to relax a bit.  I added googlie eyes and a mouth to some erasers that I purchased from Le Target and surprised some co-workers with these zero calorie treats.  I put a magnet on the back of each them.


Here a close up picture of them.




Before I end my post I just wanted to share with you some pictures from last weekend.  I don't usually go to the beach locally so it was nice to go last weekend with my daughter and some friends.  We had a nice and relaxing day there at an event by Ju-Ju Be where they had raffles and a free gift. They even revealed 3 new prints that will be released in July.  My favorite one is of course the Hello Kitty print.


Afterwards we had dinner with our families at a Hawaiian restaurant. Check out the onolicous food that we enjoyed. My favorite was the Lilikoi cake. :)


I hope that all of  you are enjoying the weather you are having where you live.  Here in SoCal it has been pretty hot. I hope that those of you that also live here are staying cool.  Whatever the weather is like where you are I hope that all of you are doing well and will have some time to craft.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Colleen, those erasers are the cutest ever!!! Bet your co-worker were delighted to receive your special gift. As always, the food looks yummy too. You have soooo many places to dine in LA. Have a fun and relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete