Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Father's Day Weekend

Father's Day weekend was super busy but fun. I will start off with sharing the tags that I made for the gifts that my family and I gave to different family members and friends.  I created an aloha shirt using the same tag punch from Stampin Up that I used to make a tea bag tag for Mother's Day.


I made the tag so that it could open up for us to right a special message inside. For their gifts we gave them HI snacks.

Here are some pictures of our weekend with started with date night with my hubby.  The greatest hits from both groups were awesome!  Even though the artists are much older than when they first started they still sound just as good.

On Saturday my family and I went to Tanaka Farms for a walk to raise money for those are still in need in Japan from the tsunami. Throughout the 1.5 mile walk we were served fresh fruits and veggies from the farm.

We also got to take a picture with Hello Kitty.


At the end of the walk we were served a light lunch and got to watch a taiko drum performance and hula dancing.  Before heading out we did some shopping.  Check out the super cute products and backdrops!


Before we went home we celebrate Father's Day with my hubby at Disneyland.  On Sunday after church we went to visit my FIL's gravesite but there was so much traffic that we were not able to make it in.  We will visit him this week some time.  For dinner we went out to dinner with my family to celebrate Father's Day.  Here is a picture of my sisters and I with our parents.


I hope that you had a wonderful Father's Day weekend.  Although we had a good time honoring our my dad, my hubby, and my kids' grandparents, uncles, god fathers, and special uncles, teachers, counselors, and friends we were saddened that we were not able to honor Benson's dad and my grandpa in person.  We are grateful that they are in Heaven and that we will one day be able to celebrate with them.  Have a wonderful rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment