Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, December 7, 2012

Good Friends

I am so grateful for a light week at work so I have energy to work on my Christmas projects when I get home.  Since it was so light I had a chance to drop by a good friend's house that retired in June.  We got to have a lunch together and do some crafting. Here is a picture of my friend and I with what we made.


This is a close up picture of our projects.


Of course we chatted up a storm.  It was almost as if she never retired.  Along with sharing a picture of a good friend and I today, I wanted to also share a picture of a RAK and a super cute card that a good friend sent to me. 

Another good friend sent me a package this week with her card swap.  I will hold off on sharing what she sent to me since it's my Christmas present.  I love getting Christmas presents early!  :) I do want to share the cute duct tape that she used to seal the package.  I will have to get some of this. 


It's always so much fun spending time with good friends and receiving "happy mail" from them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment